Menu

Thursday, January 20, 2022

 Man I am failing at keeping up.  But I really need to!  Lots has been going on around here and we have been crazy busy.

Thanksgiving!  Another simple and good year.  Alex and Clifton started the day with some turkey bowl football with friends from church.  McKay and I baked the day away.

Then we went to a movie with friends!  Encanto, Alex wasn't impressed ;). The kids and I enjoyed it.
Then we ended the night with Thanksgiving Rock, Paper, Scissors.  Just Stanley and Clifton wanted to participate.


Oh and we had to celebrate our Treasure who turned 5.
She was thrilled to celebrate.

The next day we went bowling as a family.
Despite Hazen's face we had a fun time.

And we decided to bust out all the Christmas stuff and decorate... time to get into the Christmas Spirit.








Yay for Christmas time.  Next week we will start our Light the World tradition!  It's a lot of work, but it's my favorite.  If I teach my kids only one thing I would love it to be giving Christlike love/kindness to all.  Thats really what the seasons about.

Saturday we went to the Perot Children's Museum.  And had a lot of fun!






Super fun museum.  Glad we got to take Alex with us this time.

Other things from the week...
Finally decorated my birthday present... just in time for movie night!

No comments:

Post a Comment