Menu

Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Soccer is in full swing so some one has practice at least 3 days of the week.  Then young men, young women, activity days activities on Wednesdays.  I teach a dance class Monday nights.  And then Saturdays are for sports games.  Its busy and lots going on around here but we love it.


It was my week for preschool.  Spring theme.

I seriously have so much fun teaching this group of kiddos!  It was a fun day.

Saturday was Stanley's last basketball game.  The didn't win a single game but they all had a blast playing together.
In between games we got lunch.

Then onto Clifton and McKay's soccer games.

Clifton's team is looking good, its going to be a great season!

I have been teaching dance class 5 times a week (I have been subbing one day for the last month) and I love every minute of it.  I love how much it pushes me and the wonderful people I get to meet.


May look I went swimming after class but it just proves how much I love it and how much it pushes me.

Hazen has been such a hoot lately.  He loves playing Uno and pretty good at it.

Isn't he cute!

And he thinks its great to mix match his shoes.  Such a silly fun boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment