Menu

Friday, October 21, 2022

 Labor Day was spent ALL day at a water park with friends.  Probably the last of the season.  It was a ton of fun!










I can't believe we are a family that can go almost all day at the water park now.  No naps or crying, just fun.  Helps to have friends with us!

That night we had another unexpected storm with hail.  Thank goodness no damaging hail.


The last few big rains our gutters are spilling over.  I was frustrated because they are brand new gutters.  I videoed to show the roofers, but before getting in contact with them I got up to see ig something was blocking them.  There are no trees or anything that would cause the gutters to get clogged.  At least that's what I thought.  Kids, kids are around that might cause clogging.  Haha I was not expecting to find a ball.

Glad I checked before I called the roofers!

Tuesdays are family nights.  Again with Alex teaching seminary we need to make sure our time with him is used wisely.  Each kid gets a Tuesday to pick an activity to do together and share a spiritual message.



McKay wanted to talk about knowledge and then we made thank you letters for teachers or leaders in our lives that have helped us learn. And then we made alphabet cookies and decorated them.  A cute night planned by McKay!

My time with Hazen while the others are in school look a lot like this.  Playing lots of games, coloring, and being silly.


After school one day,  McKay and her friend used me as their canvas.

Half night and half day is the artwork they did.

This week at school they had grandparent day lunch.  Stanley was sad we don't have gradparents close by. So Hazen and I made suer to stop by and have lunch with them.
Friday night the kids got to work baking for the neighborhood garage sale the next day.

Yummy treats ready to go.
Date night!  Alex pick this time and he chose ice skating.


Super fun night.
Saturday was our garage/bake sale.  Stanley's first grade teacher stopped by, so sweet!
They was they used their spendings.  They were super anxious to get to the store and waste their earnings.
Love these crazies.

Sunday was the perfect weather.  While Alex studied and planned for seminary the kids and I enjoyed a nice walk around a pond.




Getting excited for more days like these, not too hot to be outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment