Menu

Friday, October 21, 2022

 The beginning of this week I kept breaking out in rashes and it would move too different parts of my body.  It was so weird and I am glad it finally went away.





We started Pee Wee soccer again!  Sadly our friends that helped coach moved so its just me but the group its a fun group and parents will help manage things with me.


Conference weekend!  Not on purpose we created a traditions.  Conference run with Clifton before Saturday session.  I love it!

In between conferences we explored the Arboretum. Its about an hour drive so we listened to last hour of the forest conference and the first hour of the second conference in the car.  It was actually pretty nice to do.  A great day!











I love the arboretum!

Conference shop!
Cinnamon roll never disappoint.  Love these simple traditions.  
Walk between conferences.


No comments:

Post a Comment