Menu

Saturday, February 25, 2023

Still recovering, but sadly had to miss school once this week.  


Finally looking better so we got out of the house to play.  Hazen is obsessed with golf and anytime you ask him what he wants to do he will say golfing.



It was so nice to get out of the house and play.


Young women activity this week, Bob Ross painting.  Its funny how we all tried to follow but every single picture turned out different.  


Friday day date with these cuties!


Saturday and Sunday I had training for Body Pump.  My gym offered to pay for the training and I couldn't pass the opportunity.  But boy oh boy this is a little outside my comfort zone and A LOT of work.  So thankful for Alex taking on all the kids and things for the weekend so I could do this training. 

No comments:

Post a Comment