Menu

Saturday, February 25, 2023

This week was a blur!  SO busy and crazy.

But it started right.  Valentines day.  Love sing my kids feel loved.


They are the best valentines.  Sadly Alex and I didn't get to see each other till it was time for bed but he is hands down my favorite.  And he surprised me with new art to hang up.  I have been missing my PNW SO much and he thought this might help.  It does.  I LOVE seeing trees, water and the beauty every day.

Hazens rash has been gone for sometime but his poor finger nails have been falling off.  It is so weird and gross.  Come to find out its a side effect to Hand Foot and mouth I was told Hazen didn't have.  Haha well I guess he had it and sadly even though he is better this is normal the weeks after getting it.


All week my energy was focused on putting on our ward Valentines dance.  There was some major set backs and horrible communication.  the gym went under construction and we couldn't use that space, although I was told we could use it.  It should be fine with all the construction going on.  Well it wasn't and the construction workers asked us to not be in the room at all.  SO plan B last minute.  Moving it into the primary and RS room.  We have the world tiniest LDS building so I wasn't sure how it would go.  But it turned out well.  I think everyone had a blast.  I was hoping for more people but they ones that came seemed to have fun.




Now to sleep and recover from all the stress!  Oh wait now I need to change plans for our combined youth activity this week cause we can't use the gym.  UGH... 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment