Menu

Tuesday, April 11, 2023

 Here I am again catching up.  Life has been moving SO fast and lots of fun has been had.  Lots of heart ache and pain as well. It's important I keep this up, hopefully one day my kids wink appreciate this journal of our lives.

Or church building flooded again and they started the process of replacing the gym floor (again).  Of course there is no good time but seemed to be when I had to play everything ;). We made the Valentines dance work in the rs and primary room but what we had planned for our combined activity was human foosball.  That wasn't going to work anywhere besides the gym, s last minute change up.  We went with Olympic style games.  

Hazen was the best and was patient with me and helped me get things ready.  We needed large rocks for one of the activities, so we got to get out and go on a hike looking for rocks.  He was pretty happy to help with that task. 


After preschool I decided to take Hazen to Big Shots (right next to his preschool) to just make time for us and not focus on church things for a minute.


This boy loves golfing!

Finally put everything together for our activity.  It was tad bit chaotic but I think most everyone enjoyed their time.



I have been working SO hard and memorizing Body Pump playlist and working on recording my video to turn in and hopefully getting my certificate.  Thankful for friends who take time out of their day to workout with me and let me practice.
Finally turned in my video now to wait and see if I passed!  Fingers crossed.

Friday night movie night we decided to show our kids and oldie.  They approved. Although scary at times.

Soccer season is in full force!  McKay and Clifton are both on rec teams and that keeps us very busy.

Sounders Season also started and we couldn't be more thrilled for another season.  GO SOUNDERS!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment