Menu

Friday, April 21, 2023

 Monday and Tuesday we still had off form school.  The youth had a fundraiser and I spent all day working with the youth to clean garbage cans.  It was the longest day and sooooo much work.  But we earned just about 2,000 dollars.  So proud of the youth,  the worked hard, didn't complain, and even had fun doing it.




Sadly the next day I got released as young women president.  I am not going to say much because I really don't want to remember all this but it hurt to get released.  I really feel like its because I stood up to our bishop and expected change and better.  But it was easier to release me.  BUT I trust the Lord and know its what's for the best.  Maybe because I need space from the leadership in our ward or maybe I needed to realize what we want in life and where we want to be which doesn't seem to be Texas.  I am not sure.  I need to spend sometime fighting some demons and figuring out this all.  No matter what I have a firm and strong testimony of this gospel and even though its hard for me to go to church right now, I will not stop being there.

How we all felt going back to school after a long and wonderful spring break ;)
I have been struggling after the release and trying to take time for me and my family.  I thought I would give some puppy therapy a try.  Haha it was a good day and Hazen and I loved playing with the puppies.

Friday Pee Wee soccer started!  It had rained a couple hours before but I decided to still play.  BOY OH BOY was it muddy!


We had a lot of fun.  Love coaching these cuties.

Friday date night... Art museum and dessert.


Love Alex so much and so happy he has been right by side to help me get back to being me.

No comments:

Post a Comment