Menu

Friday, April 21, 2023

 

Monday morning I got to start the day out with a fun workout and with Rebecca!
Then we hit the swimming pool.







It probably could have been a little warmer but that didn't stop us from playing.

After some down time we then headed to an amazing park and had a picnic dinner.



And had to stop at Petersen's ice cream shop.


While we were out and doing that Clifton, Alex and Brandon went to a USA baseball game.  Seems like they had a great night... USA won 12 to 0.

Tuesday we planned to hit the road and get back to Texas, but the older kids really wanted to do baptisms in the Gilbert Temple.  Thanks to Rebecca for watching the younger kids we got to go.

It was the perfect morning!  Such a beautiful temple and wonderful time to spend with Clifton and McKay.

Then we hit the road and decided to stop at Tuscon temple on our way out of town. Another beautiful temple!

We stopped in Carlsbad, NM for the night so we could get up the next morning and explore the Carlsbad caves before we get back to Fort Worth.







Such an amazing place!!!  So glad that we were able to stop and explore them.  It was probably my favorite thing.

We made it back home!  St Patricks Day fun!


McKay and I tried to make a rainbow cake, haha I say we failed but ut tased yummy.



Friday Alex and I got to sneak away for a day date.  And it was a good one!  We went to the cutest little plant shop where they walked us through making a terrarium. 





And I couldn't go home without this cowboy cactus!
Such a fun date.

Friday night we played fun tic tac toe toss game.

The next day Clifton turned 13!!!!  I was pretty sad cause he didn't want to do much to celebrate, is he even my kids.  I guess he is his dads son.

And he loves taking pictures!


He just wanted to hang out with friends for his birthday.  We had some come over for pizza, football and games.  Then we all went out to dinner.

And ended the day with watching PG-13 movies since we haven't been letting him watch those yet.  Of course we had to start with the Marvel movies.
I think he had a good day, can't believe I have a teenager.

No comments:

Post a Comment