Menu

Thursday, May 4, 2023

I was asked to still go to girls camp with the girls and be the ward camp director.  So I still get to see these beautiful ladies form time to time.  Which is actually kind of hard. I get reminded of what I am missing out on, but I will take it.  Prepping for girls camp, making our ward flag.

Trying to take advantage of this time I have with Hazen.  I cannot believe he will be in kindergarten after this summer.  So bowling and playing pool we go while we can.




Love that boy!

I also have more time on my hands so I am really trying to give everything I got to my family and to work.  so making sure I take advantage of that extra time and enjoy family time.  Adventure challenge time - balloon 500.  Like jackpot but with water balloons.
Fun activity and big hit with the kids.

Also taking advantage of nicer weather and eating ice cream.

Friday it was 2 years since the passing of my father.  It took a lot of squeezing in and making time to go, but soooo needed to get to the temple with Alex.

Also found out that Clifton Mae the National Junior Honor Society.  VERY proud of him.


Saturday was my first BodyPump Launch.  It was a lot of fun.  Man on man was I nervous and was the room packed, but I did it.  Hoping I continue to get more and more confident in teaching. 




No comments:

Post a Comment