Menu

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

McKay's Blessing

Updates on Clifton -
He is continuing to repeat everything we say and now everything we do.  I have a little man that follows me around most of the day and copies what I do.  It is really cute.  He is getting so smart and his vocabulary is huge.  He surprises me with things he knows and can say.

He was helping me put together shelves.

Updates on McKay -
She continues to melt our hearts.  She is smiling more and more every day.  She is our tongue girl.  She is always playing with her tongue, even smiles with it.

I was playing with my phone.  You can use the camera facing you so you can see yourself.  So I was doing that and she started to smile right as I was taking the picture.

McKay and I painted our toes.  Well I painted our toes:) 

For FHE we made a love fern.  We went on a walk and collected ferns.  Then we cut out hearts.  On the hearts we wrote what we loved about each family member.

It was a fun activity and a good reminder of why we love each other.

I started watching Evan full time again.

Clifton is SO happy to have him back everyday!  And so am I.  I love playing with these boys:)

Friday we went to Disney Juniors "Choo Choo Soul" performance.

It was a lot of fun and a cute performance.  It was a little long for the boys but for the most part they enjoyed the music and dancing!

Saturday Alex and I got to attend a Leadership training meeting for church.  (Thanks to my wonderful mom who was willing to watch Clifton so we could go!)  They showed this video that just touched my heart.  It made me miss working with those special spirits that Heavenly Father has sent down to us.  It is also such a great example of love.  I really really love this story.  It is not the same video we saw but close to it.  I pretty much cry every time I watch it. 



Sunday we blessed McKay!

She looked so cute in her dress and headband.

 Baby Marie and McKay in their blessing dresses.

 They are going to be great friends just like Melinda and I.  I just know it:)

I am extremely blessed to have such a wonderful family.  And to have a husband who is worthy to hold the priesthood and bless our sweet children.  This week I really felt the love the Savior has for me!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting such a heartwarming inspirational video. It was very touching and a great reminder of the love we are all capable of.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete