Menu

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Portland Christmas 2012

Updates on Clifton -
He is finally interested in going potty on the toilet and went just the other night.  Just walked in and went potty!  So I am going to officially get potty training going.  Wish us luck!

Updates on McKay -
She has four teeth coming in!!!!  Just the other day I was thinking that she is lacking in teeth for her age and now four are poking through.  I guess that's what I get for thinking that:)
She struggles so much with going to the bathroom.  She cries and screams when trying and when she finally has gone she is sweating and so exhausted afterwards.  It is hard to see her struggle so much and the tension in the house goes up when there is a screaming baby.

This week we went over to a friend's house and made gingerbread houses.  It was a ton of fun!
 Finished product.
 McKay even made one and she actually put the candy on the house.  It was a little messy but she understood what to do.
Group shot.  A fun group!
 Clifton's and Evan's houses
Candy, candy, candy!

We also ventured back to the mall to ride the little Christmas train.
It is a big hit with the boys and McKay quite enjoys it too.

I had an Ugly Christmas Sweater Cookie Party.
 Here is my ugly sweater.  My mom had a good collection for me to choose from!  Thanks mom:)
 We played some minute to win it games.  And just enjoyed the cookies and each others' company.  Cheryl makes me laugh in this picture.  She was trying so hard to get the cookie in her mouth!
 It was a fun group of ladies and a good girls night out!

The next day we took a trip to Portland to celebrate Christmas with my family early.
Opening presents is always fun!
 And seeing cousins and other family is so much fun!
My sister-in-law hosted an Usborne book party for me.  It was my first one alone and I had some mistakes but it was a good first run at it.  She has always been such a good support in my life.  Thanks Mechelle!

No comments:

Post a Comment