Menu

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Zoo Lights

Updates on Clifton -
He is loving to dance lately.  We usually have a dance time everyday but he is really insistent about it.  Plus he likes doing wii dance games with me.  It is super cute and he is totally my son:)


Updates on McKay -
She had a tough week.  She was sick and she also has the hardest time pooping.  It breaks my heart.
She is walking all the time now.  It is amazing that just a week ago she was taking a couple steps (and jumping) and now she is a walker! Kids catch on fast.
She wants to be like the boys and do what the boys are doing all day.  She likes to color when the boys color.  And I am quite impressed that she is scribbling already.

This week for family night we went to zoo lights.  This year we were going early because last year it was so packed.  And it was the right decision there were only about 20 people there.  It was real nice.
Clifton loved the lights and so did McKay.
 Alex being a dork:)
It is blurry but they had tiger cubs and they were so stinking cute.  McKay was standing up to the glass and one of the cubs came right up and put their paws on the glass.  It was so cool.  I wanted to stay in there all night and possibly take one home with us.
 The shark tank is always cool!
 Riding the carousal ride.  My kiddos love doing this!

Starting some Christmas crafts.  I had some magnets the boys could paint.
 They sure love to paint.

Playing in the tent.
Silly how bringing one toy out can add entertainment for hours.

Saturday, Port Orchard had their annual Festival of Chimes and Lights.  So we went down to the bay and celebrated.
Clifton loved splashing in the puddles!
Tractor ride down bay street
We took a stroll on the docks to look at boat lights.
And decorated gingerbread cookies!  A very fun evening.  I love the town we live in:)

My books came in the mail this week for Usborne books consulting.
The kids were just as excited as I was to look through all the different kind of books.  I also had my first house party.  It went well and I scheduled more parties for the upcoming weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment