Menu

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Rock Climbing

Updates on Clifton -
It has been a tough week for him.  He is testing his boundaries and pushing his limits.  So he has spent a lot of time in time out.
But he is my little sweetheart.  He helped Daddy get me some flowers:)

Updates on McKay -
She is starting to be social!  She has always been attached to me and refused to go to anyone except me (and daddy and her crush Brian - Evan's dad). But now she will go to people, say hi, and is even interested in other people besides mom.  Still mostly mom.

They love to cuddle but sadly it last for only a short little while until it turns into wrestling.  But I caught a picture of their cuteness.

We got a couple days of sunshine and we took advantage of it.


We even got some yard work done:)

Since it was mostly rainy all week we decided to get out of the house and get our wiggles out.  So we went to Play Kitsap.


We had a ton of fun.  Surprisingly they still had a ton of energy after two hours of jumping and running around.

Friday, we had a date night.  We went rock climbing with some friends.




We had so much fun.  I love being active and seeing what I can accomplish.  I was not good by any means but enjoyed climbing.  A fun night that I would love to go and do again.

No comments:

Post a Comment