Menu

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Water Fun

Updates on Clifton -
This week Clifton went to the fridge opened it, got the chocolate milk, and poured it into a cup ALL BY HIMSELF.  There was a little bit of a mess but he was so proud of himself and so was I! He even got a straw out:)
Clifton has been real excited to learn lately.  So I am running with it and we have been working on writing our letters.

Updates on McKay -
She loves music.  She is always singing or dancing.  She even tells everyone around her to dance and will not take no for an answer!

For FHE we went to see Turbo.
It was a cute movie.

This week we started a co-op preschool with Clifton and his new friend Baylee.  Clifton was super excited and so was I.  We had a blast and I am so blessed to be able to stay home with my kids and teach them.
If you want I started a blog about Clifton's preschool - http://cliftonspreschool.blogspot.com.  Feel free to follow the blog and get ideas on what we do.

Another beautiful week and lots of fun in the water and sun.
Washing their car!

That afternoon our new friends took us over to the water fountains.
Took the foot ferry over.  Always fun to do!
 She is so beautiful!
We had a lot of fun splashing and playing.

Silverdale parade :)
We had a fun morning watching fire trucks, motorcycles, dogs, etc march by.

Saturday our primary had earned a water party.  I took Clifton along with me to join in on the fun.
He had fun!  He got a little tired before it was over but still enjoyed it.
We played reverse dunk tank.  If the kids hit the target they got to dump a bucket over my head and a few other wonderful volunteers.  It was a fun party.  This week I got called to be primary president and I am so excited to stay in primary and learn/grow more.  There is such a wonderful spirit in primary and I love the children of our ward so very much.





No comments:

Post a Comment