Menu

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Soccer Mom

Updates on Clifton -
He is picking out his own outfits but does not understand that he will get hot if he wears long sleeves in 80 degree weather:/  But continues to want to be independent!

Updates on McKay -
Her new favorite thing to say is "No way!".  At times its funny:)

The big news this week is that we finally got another car!!!!  We bought Alex's moms car that has not been used in YEARS!  It was so nice how much his parents helped this car get ready for us to use.
The bird!  We are hoping it last at least a couple years.  Fingers crossed:)

Clifton started soccer this week!!!  It was his first time practicing with a team and it was my first time coaching.  I was real worried he would not join in.  He is pretty young still and the team is 4-5 but my friend is letting him join since I am coaching the team.
I was pleasantly surprised with Clifton.  He did really well.  He did quit a little early but I think he was frustrated.  He was playing hard during the game but could not quite get the ball away from the other team.  So we will have to work on understanding its okay to try and not win, but to keep trying.
Hopefully it just gets better and better every week:)

Friday night was the Electric Run.  A few friends and I went.  Kathryn and I got ready together.  And I think shopping for the outfit and getting ready was my favorite part:)  Oh and walking through Walmart all decked out.  Good times!
The kids even joined in on the dressing up:)
Love them:)
Last minute another good friend of mine joined us:)
And I got to meet up with an old friend, Jack.  It was good to see him.  It has been years.
It was a fun race.  The down fall is we had to wait in line to run longer then it took us to run the race.  It was a fun night out with pretty fun people.  I am a lucky lady because I have great friends that are willing to be goofy with me.

Saturday we went and saw Planes with the kids.
It was a cute movie and Clifton really liked it.

Later our neighborhood had a party.
Snow cones!!!!

Another great week at the Peterson's!

No comments:

Post a Comment