Menu

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Swimming and Tumbling Lessons

Updates on Clifton -
He is really loving superheroes right now.  He loves dressing up like one, pretending to be one, talking about them, and watching them.  It is fun because I have always liked the superheroes as well and enjoy watching them with him.  However it does lead to a lot of "hi-ya's" and rough play.

Updates on McKay -
She is making sentences.  She is a talker.  She knows a lot of her shapes and letters.  She can also count to five and to ten with a little bit of help.  I think she is a really smart girl and love watching her learn.  She loves preschool just as much maybe even more than Clifton!

My kiddos being silly!

Monday we had a beautiful day so after preschool we went to play at the bay.
 They found a huge caterpillar and watched it for a long time.  It was actually really cool to see it leave its foot prints in the sands.  Looked like little tire marks.
 Playing in the water.
Another beautiful shot taken by Kathryn:)  I am so blessed to have talented friends!

Tuesday the boys had their first swimming lessons!
It was scary for them but they both went.  They did not fully participate but it will take them a while.  However I am proud of them for going, thats the first step right:)

Friday Clifton had his first tumbling class.  And just as I suspected he LOVED it!  It was extremely cute to watch them run around having fun!  No fears at all in this class:)
It was a fun morning:)

That night was a Sounders game!  A big one at that.  We were in second taking on first place.  And if we won we would take first!
And we won!!!!!  We went with friends and had a blast!  Hopefully I did not scare them with my crazy cheering:)

Saturday Rebecca and I did a Scavenger Dash in Seattle!
It was a ton of fun.  Sadly it took us almost 4 hours which was a little long.  But we still had a blast.  Jogging/walking around Seattle for 4 hours is no joke, I was extremely exhausted afterwards.

1 comment:

  1. Lots of fun things going on in your life! Thanks for sharing your cute family with me! :)
    That Seattle Scavenger Dash sounds like a lot of fun...I've never heard of anything like that (yep, we live in a small town!) I wonder if Andrew knows about that scavenger thing. I bet he and Hilarie would have fun doing that.

    ReplyDelete