Menu

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Labor Day Weekend 2013

Updates on Clifton -
He loves taking pictures.  And I love what he captures.  It is so fun to look back through the pictures with him.

Updates on McKay -
She is sleeping through the night!!!!  Hopefully I am not jinxing it now:/
She loves singing songs.  It is so cute!

For FHE this week we went bowling.  The kids played all ten turns and had a blast!
We also played some arcade games after.

Wednesday the library had a super hero reading party.  My kiddos love to dress up and the boys love pretending to be super heroes.
The beautiful picture of McKay and the boys are taken by a my good friend Kathryn.  I love them.  It was a fun morning:)

Wednesday we had a BBQ with some of Alex's coworkers.  It was a fun night and we had beautiful weather that day.
They love BBQ chips!

Thursday at soccer Clifton played the whole time at practice and in the game.  It made me so happy!
I love that he is making more friends:)

We got some rain this week.
So we watched it rain and even played and danced in it.  We love Washington and have missed the rain the last few months:)

Friday night our good friends invited us over to do sparklers.  Oh man was Clifton excited:)
Picture credit to Kathryn again.  She is like my own professional photographer and I LOVE it!  It was a fun night.

Saturday we went paint balling with some friends and had a blast!
I am blessed with good friend who are super duper fun!  I got hit in the neck while the ref was trying to fix my broken gun.  It hurt like a mother!!!!

Sunday and Monday we spent the day at Grandpa and Grandma P's.
 Picking blackberries.  McKay LOVED them!!!!  Clifton loved picking them but refused to eat them:/
 Boys played wiffle ball!
 Clifton cheering on daddy.
 Celebrated August birthdays:)
And fixing Grandpa's roof.

A fun weekend indeed.


No comments:

Post a Comment