Menu

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Teaching Preschool

Updates on McKay -
She has been making sentences and doing really well at speaking.  Some of her sentences are 4-5 words.  She is my little talker!

Updates on Clifton -
He must be going through a growth spurt!  He is sleeping more and eating a ton.  Which is not my usual Clifton.  But I like it:)

For FHE we had our friends join us.  I found a cute story on Pinterest about the Turkey with a Terrible Temper. http://family-home-fun.blogspot.com/2012/11/the-turkey-with-terrible-temper.html
My kids loved it!
Then for activity we made turkey puppets.  It was a fun night!

We have busy with preschool all week.  Which has been so fun:)
My kids are having fun coming with me to teach preschool and I have really been enjoying it. 

Sunday we were able to attend my sister in laws ward to hear her sons "farewell" talk.  It was a wonderful day spent with family!
Always good to get together:)

No comments:

Post a Comment