Menu

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

Updates on Clifton -
He has a crazy good memory.  He keeps telling me things that we have done in the past and I was sure he would not remember.  I love it because it makes things worth it to hear him talking about it.  My favorite thing thus far that he remembers is last year we started a tradition where we donate toys to "friends" who may not have as many as we do for Christmas (women's shelter or somewhere that needs it).  And he told me that Christmas is when we give toys to friends that don't have toys.  Those are the things i want him to remember and he does:)

Updates on McKay -
She went poop on the potty!  She was saying she was pooping so I ran her upstairs and put her on the potty.  I think we will be officially starting potty training soon.

For FHE we had some friends join us.  Its always nice to have more people join in on the fun:)
 We watched a short movie on gratitude and then decorated turkey's.  We put what they were grateful for on each turkey feather.

My mother came to visit for a few days and we were so excited to have her.
The kids loved having Grandma S time:)  And it is always nice to have my mom around.

We wanted to show off the bug museum to Grandma so we took her there this week.
A fun morning.

Preschool is going great.  I am having a ton of fun teaching and the kids are loving being there.
This week we had a Thanksgiving Feast at the preschool.  It was super cute and a really fun morning.

Thanksgiving we got to spend with Alex's family.
As always good food and good times!  Another wonderful Thanksgiving.

Friday we went and saw Frozen and we all LOVED it.  A very cute movie!
Saturday we got to attend our friends sealing.  It was such a great moment to share with them and I am so happy to be able to be there.
A great way to start the day:)  I love to see the Temple!

No comments:

Post a Comment