Menu

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Christmas 2013

Updates on McKay -
She turned 2!!!!!  I can't believe how fast she has grown and what a little girl she has become.  We love her dearly.  She is the silliest and sassiest girl I know.  And her beauty blows us away.  I love my little girl more than words can express.  We are so blessed to have our little Christmas joy.

Updates on Clifton -
His imagination is getting bigger and bigger.  He plays so well by himself and I love hearing his stories.  He is definitely a boy:)  Crashing and destroying.

Monday was Christmas Eve eve.  And since we were spending Christmas Eve at Alex's sisters we decided to do movie and pjs monday.  I loved the pjs we found and we all enjoyed watching a movie together.
A fun new tradition:)

Christmas Eve we spent with family at Alex's sisters.  We had our annual Christmas program and dinner.
 A fun bunch:)
Cousin matching pjs!

Christmas morning we got to spend together as a family and then we went to Grandma and Grandpa P's house.
Playing with the new toys is always so much fun.  Clifton playing tea with Hulk was the highlight of my morning!
A wonderful Christmas!

I love the fact that my kids have cousins that they know and love.  If you couldn't tell Miss McKay sure thought her cousin Grace was so cool and wanted to do what she was doing.
It was only a few minutes but those minutes were one of my favorite part of the Christmas break.  Watching her follow her cousin around and them both being so cute.  Family is great!

Next we headed to Portland for Portland Christmas.
It was nice to get together and play.  And Aunt Mechelle is the coolest, letting McKay make breakfast and a mess:)  Good memories!

4 comments:

  1. Ha, the picture of Clifton in the Planes pajamas makes me laugh. He doesn't look real impressed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya he was not so happy that I made him go potty before putting on the pjs:/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!! What a fun Christmas! (and Clifton playing tea with the Hulk is hilarious!!)
    I love that your kids are growing up close to their cousins! I wish I had grown up knowing you! But I'm glad we have gotten to know each other now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya I was always sad to not know my cousins and even more sad when my hubby's family is all really close. But it is great to be getting to know you now:)

      Delete