Menu

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

SNOW!

Updates on McKay -
She now has three molars coming in.  And in the last post I stated that she was doing pretty well and getting them in, well I spoke too soon:/  She has been really grumpy but at least sleeping pretty well.  So ready for all those teeth to be in and no more molar grumpiness.

Updates on Clifton -
He has been singing a lot lately.  I am not sure if its the Christmas Spirit or he just has really gotten into it.  I enjoy it:)

For FHE we did a few things.  The kids and I went throw all their toys and they told me what toys they could give away.  So we could donate to people who may not have as much as we do.  I love that my kids are willing to give toys away.  And I think its great that we can give away before we get new toys.
We came up with two boxes full of toys:)

That night we also went caroling at an assisted living center.
Always fun to do.  I love seeing the smiles it brings!

After that we all (except Alex) got hit with a bad cold.  After a week of a bad cough I went into the doctors to find out I had bronchitis:/  But I am finally feeling better after given so meds and the kids are feeling well.  Alex has not got it yet somehow!

Sick or not it SNOWED and we had to go play in it:)
Clifton sure cracks me up.  He really was super excited.  He has my excitement and I love it.  But he sure is silly:)  Always making me laugh!
It only lasted for a little but we were so excited to get snow!!!
If your daughter asks for a snow kitty you stay out in the snow for an hour and build a snow kitty.  And best father award goes to.... Alex!  She loved it.  However it quickly melted and there was many many tears shed over the melted kitty.

Sunday we got a visit from Fire Truck Santa.
My kids didn't mind this Santa too much:)  I love that they do this.

Another great week at the Peterson's!

No comments:

Post a Comment