Menu

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas Spirit

Updates on Clifton -
Clifton has been playing really well by himself lately.  It has been nice.  He is loving the Christmas spirit and all the fun things Christmas brings.  I am really enjoying the Holiday season with him:)

Updates on McKay -
She asks to sit on the toilet and tells me when she needs to poop.  However she does not understands when she needs to go tinkle, but I am proud of her willingness and being able to communicate with us.
She is getting so big!  It's hard to believe.

Monday we decorated our home and got it ready for Christmas.  I love doing this and with my kids.  They were so excited and enjoyed it just as much as I did.
I love this time of year!  SO many fun things to do as a family!

This week we had so much fun getting into the Christmas spirit.
At mall train ride!  One of my simple but favorite things to do.
Making cookies and watching How the Grinch Stole Christmas.
Gingerbread house decorating with friends or as Clifton calls it "ninjabread".
Nativity!
Jingle Bell run with a great friend!
Tractor ride and Santa's arrival to Port Orchard.  A little too cold but still fun:)
Just spending time together decorating and having fun celebrating Christmas!  I love life!

No comments:

Post a Comment