Menu

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Pacific Science Museum Trip

Updates on Clifton -
I got Clifton a hat that he really wanted this week.  He loves it so much.  He sleeps with it every night and hardly has taken it off.  As a matter of fact I think he only took it off for church (and that was a fight to get him to not wear it).  He sure does make buying him things worth it:)

Updates on McKay -
She is very very cuddly lately.  Wants to be with me or Alex and just cuddle.  Its actually really nice to get cuddles and to just sit with her.
Taking a nap with Daddy on a Sunday afternoon.  Cute!
I know I am late but McKay finally had her two year appointment and did so well.  She did not cry and let the doctor touch her.  Even after they pricked her!  She is doing and growing so well.  Healthy, strong, and almost catching up to her brother.  She is getting so big!
Showing off her muscles to the doctor.

Monday I set up a field trip to visit the Fire House for Clifton's preschool.  And boy was it fun.  The firefighter that gave us the tour was so good with the kids and kept them excited and entertained throughout the whole tour.
A huge hit!

Wednesday we went to Seattle with our great friends.  We went on an adventure at the Pacific Science Museum.  And of course took the ferry over and man was it a beautiful day!
I love these crazy fun kids:)  Their excitement and enjoyment in the little things make me so happy!
 The ferry ride was so much fun:)
 Ahhhh a dinosaur!
The butterflies were my favorite part of the trip.  One even landed on Clifton:)
I am positive that we could have made the trip to just see the fountains in Seattle and they would have been satisfied.  They really liked watching them go off.  A wonderful day with wonderful people.  I am so blessed!

Thursday my little preschool had a St. Patricks party.
My little leprechauns.

Saturday I got to go to my sister in laws baby shower over in Bellevue.  It was fun to get time with family.  After a morning of celebrating I had to hurry home and watch the Sounders game.
I love love love going to the game but equally love watching the game with my little family.  I love hearing their little voices cheering the Sounders on.
How we all felt after the game:(  The Sounders lost.



No comments:

Post a Comment