Menu

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Enjoying our Break from Preschool

Updates on Clifton -
His number obsession has come in handy.  He has always been my early riser and I have never gotten use to it.  Anyway this week had been extra early like 5:30:/  So I expressed that being too early and that he needs to stay in his bed till his clock say 7:00 or later.  Well from there on out he didn't come out till 7:01.  He would wake up see it was not 7 and then go back to bed.  Oh happy day:)  I sure love my sleep.

Updates on McKay -
She has the cutest giggle!  I love her deep belly laugh.  It makes me laugh.

Monday we went exploring at Silverdale's bay.  And McKay got brave enough to hold a little crab.

For FHE Clifton said he wanted a story (he loves stories).  So we decided to act out a book of mormon story.  We are reading in Nephi so decided to stick to that.
Nephi building a boat.  The kids loved it.  A simple but great FHE!

Wednesday we hit up the Gig Harbor park with our friends.
Where the boys watched a "tractor" cut grass.  Silly boys:)

Thursday we went to play miniature golf with our friends. 
Boy do I love this group of kiddos!  What a fun morning.

That night we went to Concert on the Bay (first of the season).
Picnic and music, a fun night.

We love dancing.

Friday Alex and I got to go on a date.  We went to see Edge of Tomorrow.  We did not think it was 3D but when we got there they gave us glasses.  It was my first 3D movie.
It was a good movie but I think I will stick to my non 3D movies.  

Saturday we went to a fire safety event going on.
They had so much to do and see.  A very cute and fun event.  

Then the rest of the day we stayed at home and enjoyed lots of soccer.
This is how we felt during the very aggressive Sounders game.  We won but so much fighting and it was making me upset and nervous.  Chicago don't mess with my Sounders!

No comments:

Post a Comment