Menu

Monday, March 28, 2016

Easter 2016

Updates on Clifton -
Thinks now that he is 6 he shouldn't wear size 5 clothing.  Which I swear fit him last week and now everything is high waters.  That boy is growing way too fast!

Updates on McKay -
My cuddle bug!  Anytime I get a chance to sit down she is climbing in my lap.

Updates on Stanley -
He has learned the word no :/ but luckily still prefers to say yay.
This boy had a tough week.  Two molars poking through on the top and a couple teeth on the bottom too.  Poor guy also had diarrhea most of the week along with a horrible rash.  But he was pretty happy through it all!

Monday was Grandma and Grandpa Stanley's last day with us.  So Clifton played hooky and skipped the morning at school.  We went to play at Odyssey  1.
Fun morning out with Grandma and Grandpa, we sure are lucky that they got to come play with us.

That night for FHE we "egged" some of our friends for FHE.
Even in the rain.

This week was a hard week for Stanley and I.  Poor Stanley was not feeling very well and not sleeping cause of this darn molars.  And if he isn't sleeping neither am I.  And I wasn't feeling great.
But we tried to have fun anyway.

By Wednesday we were feeling better and went out to play with the Neilson's.
We went to play at the Keyport Naval Museum and got ice cream afterwards.  Just what I needed to feel better.

Thursday is still full of cute ballerinas.
Love them!

Saturday the boys and I went to our stake pinewood derby and had fun watching the races.
And coloring.

Then we came home and joined in on our neighborhood easter egg hunt.  We were pretty excited abut it this year since we got to help a little with the set up and planning.
Such a fun event.  I love our neighborhood and lots of the people in it.  Alex and I even won the adult egg and spoon race winning ourselves a 150$ Easter basket.

Sunday was Easter and we got all dressed up in our Easter best.
Blue and green this year, might be my favorite Easter outfits!  Happy Easter.

We enjoyed a wonderful Easter at church and then headed to Grandma and Grandpa Peterson's to celebrate.
Cousins! They are one awesome bunch.

Time for the Peterson Easter egg hunt. And thankfully the weather cooperated.
Fun!
 Is this an Easter Egg Mom?
Oh a puddle!  Stanley did well finding a few eggs but then he was off to adventure the outdoors like a true boy!  
Then we celebrated March and April birthdays!
Another fun Easter with the Peterson klan!

Funny pictures from the week..
 Ya he woke up like this! Flawless :)
Stanley's attempt to help me with the laundry.  Don't worry its just my swim suit bottoms!

No comments:

Post a Comment