Menu

Monday, March 14, 2016

Updates on Clifton -
He is scared of everything these days.  The dark especially and really being alone anywhere.  He refuses to go up stairs or downstairs if no one is with him.  Not sure where it came from or how to get him over it.

Updates on McKay -
She is not eating well this week.  I think she is still trying to get her tummy right after the tummy bug, but I don't like it.  She is normally my non stop and always hungry eater.

Updates on Stanley -
He is my crazy boy, the craziest kid I have had.  He is a runner, not scared of most things, and hurts himself a lot!  One black eye this week from running into the piano bench at church.  He also fell on his face a couple days later, causing a fat lip, and had a scratch under the other eye from falling on a toy.  He looks beat up but he sure is loved here.
But because of his falls this week he got to have a popsicle for the first time and really approved!  Thanks for my wonderful neighbor who let us have her popsicles.  Probably something I should keep on hand these days.

Monday night for FHE Alex came home and took over the lesson.  We read the Book of Enos this last week so he took us out for a hike and to discus what Enos did and why it was important.
It was a wonderful lesson.  I have a great hubby! And so glad the rain stopped for a couple hours so we could do it.

It's been a crumby month thus far for Washington.  So we are trying to get out of the house as much as possible, whenever the rain stops we try to get out.
Play ground cuties.

Tuesday we tried to visit the Navy museum but when we got there we found out it is closed on Tuesdays :/  Luckily it wasn't raining so we played at the Bremerton waterfront.
 Fun unexpected morning outside.
And since we were being spontaneous we decided to have ice cream for lunch!

That night we went to see Kung Fu Panda 3 together as a family.
McKay was the only one who would pose for me.

McKay had been begging to go swimming, so to the Y we went.
 They had a cute McQueen display out.
Successful morning swimming.

Dance class fun Thursday.
Stanley was thrilled that the teacher let him ribbon dance with the girls.

Friday night we had a game night at church with friends before our soccer game.
The kids could have played games all night.  But we had to get to our game and guess what, I scored a goal!!!!  We still lost but hey.

Clifton was so sad that we went swimming while he was at school so I decided to take them all Saturday morning.
A little harder with three kids but a lot of fun.  Now if Stanley would stop running away while I was trying to change, that would have made things better :)

That afternoon Alex and I got to go to the temple since we had to cancel our temple trip last week due to sickness.
Always what I need to rejuvenate mentally and spiritually.

Funny pictures from this week..
 WHY???
 Just combing my hair.
That look... "I can't feel my arms, help!"

The kids and I spending late start Wednesday learning how to "Dougie"
They got some sweet moves!

Stanley loves to say Hi.
I pretty much think its the cutest thing ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment