Menu

Monday, June 27, 2016

Color Run 2016

Updates on Clifton -
He is officially not a kindergartner anymore!  And he couldn't be more excited about being a first grader.  Hopefully he enjoys first grade as much, because he sure had a great year.  A great class, great friends, a great teacher, all around a wonderful experience.  I am very thankful for this easy transition.

Updates on McKay - 
Loving craft time.  She could sit all day and make things.

Updates on Stanley -
Cute as ever.  Trying harder and harder to communicate.  He has added cookie into his vocabulary.    Started in nursery, a little early (2 weeks).  I know I am using my primary president powers but with Alex going to other wards and me trying to do my calling its near impossible with Stanley running around.  He is doing great and jumped right into nursery.

Monday for FHE we talked about the Anti-Nephi-Lehi's.  We read about them this week in the scriptures and decided we needed to bury our bad habits too.  So we made swords and wrote things we could be better at then buried them.  

That night I got to go to my nieces graduation at Safeco Field.


Tuesday I got to help at Clifton's school field day.  McKay got to join me and she couldn't be happier to be with the big kids.
It poured!  But in Washington you don't stop for rain.  I also learned I am horrible at face painting.

Wednesday Alex got to go another one of our nieces graduation.
Can't believe these girls are old enough to graduate.  I still remember the first day I met them like it was yesterday.  I think they were 6 or 7 and just the cutest girls.  I am super lucky to have married into a great family.

Thursday night Alex and I went to the USA Copa America game.  They won their group which meant they played in Seattle (which is a huge deal!) so I got tickets for Alex's father day gift.
 We got to travel over with good friends.

Oh man this game was so intense and so good.  My heart was racing at the end so much that my fitbit thought I was playing soccer with them ;) And we won!  A wonderful night.

Saturday was our 3rd annual Sinclair View Color Run.  I was a little stressed out Friday worried about the weather and trying to run around and find more color to throw because Amazon didn't send me all of my order, but it worked out.
 Before.
 After!
 My wonderful presidency.  Boy do I love these ladies and appreciate all their help and willingness.
Such a fun morning and the rain held off!  Love my ward, my friends, and the Color Run tradition.

That night I was asked to join one of my primary kids in her track meet.
I felt so privileged and loved every minute of it.  Next year I am signing Clifton up for track for sure.

Sunday was Father's day.
And I am pretty sure my kids are the luckiest.  They have the coolest, silliest, amazing dad.  We sure love him and appreciate all he does for our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment