Menu

Monday, September 26, 2016

Tough Mudder

Updates on Clifton -
Had a better week and we are finally getting into the school routine.
And he enjoys doing his reading homework with Stanley every day.  Its pretty cute!

Updates on McKay -
Well she had a tough week.  
She fell asleep on the way to soccer and I knew it was going to be a rough practice/game.  I am thinking we will just stick to dance.

Updates on Stanley -
He is talking so much and loves when we understand what he wants.  Still crazy as ever!

Monday for FHE we took a hike and hide Port Orchard rocks for others to find.
The kids were so excited!
While hiding rocks we found a rock!  And it happened to be made by one of our friends.  Such  fun thing to do.
We finally walked the whole trial from our house to the park, about 3 miles.  Boy oh boy Washington is such a beautiful place.
Silly boys swinging at the park!

We had a fun week... 
 Dance class
 Watching our deer friends!
 Playing with Clifton's new basketball hoop.
 Starting to get into fall and baking some pumpkin muffins.
 Being silly.
 McKay and I made some head bands and Stanley really wanted one too.
 Preschool fun.
Birthday parties.
And after a cold night of soccer hot coco on the patio.  

Saturday was a big day... the Tough Mudder!!!!  I was so anxious and excited.  I didn't prepare as much as I wanted to but still ready to have a wonderful day with great friends.
 Before we got dirty... it was a cold morning!
 After!  We don't look that dirty but thats because they have so many water obstacles which washed off all the dirt.  We totally rocked it.  It was such a good group to race with.  All of them are beasts!  I was pretty happy with how I did.  There is one obstacle I wish I could do over.  I messed up because I thought about it, darn it.  Next time it's mine!  But I did somethings that I was very proud of.  What a wonderful day!
These girls are the best.  So lucky to be able to call them my friends.  They are just as crazy as I am!  And they are pretty dang tough girls.

A huge shout out to this guy who took care of the kids all day so I could go to Tough Mudder and then come home, clean up, and leave again to go to the Women's Broadcast and dinner at church.   

No comments:

Post a Comment