Menu

Monday, February 20, 2017

Valentine's Day 2017

Updates on Clifton -
Didn't do great on his spelling test this week.  I never saw it so I kept asking him where it was till finally I asked if he was hiding it.  He told me he threw it away cause he was sad he missed some words.  Seriously broke my heart, of course I want him to do great but I also don't want him to think he has to be perfect.  We explained he can tell us these things and we won't be mad, we will help him.  Hopefully he isn't afraid ever again to talk to us.

Updates on McKay -
Is having a rough time at church lately.  Complaining the whole time and being mean to her teachers. This girl really is hard for me to understand.

Updates on Stanley -
He is so loud.  We have been trying to work on whispering and he just doesn't get it :)  He pretty much yells everything.  But he does yell the darnedest things.  He always says bless you when I sneeze, he says hi to most people he sees, he always says thank you, and he always tells me he loves me more.

Monday for FHE Clifton taught a lesson about spreading love and kindness.  He did a cute experiment about when we share love to others they tend to share it to others too.
Then we heart attacked each other!
 Silly kiddos!
Fun night!

That night we also got to FaceTime our niece Macey open her mission call...
She will be serving in Louisiana!  So excited for her.

Tuesday was Valentine's day!  And there was plenty of love to go around :)
I love my cuties!

McKay had some friends come over and we had a Preschool Valentine's party.
We had a lot of fun!

I then got to go help out at Clifton's school valentine's party.
Dinner was heart shaped french toast!
Such a wonderful Valentine's day.

Wednesday we got to watch the Lego Batman Movie
The kids really enjoyed it!

Thursday we got to cheer on one of our friends at his basketball game!
Sports are fun!

Friday night Alex and I got another date night with the Morton's, this time swing dancing!
Pretty sure we need to make this a weekly thing :)

Saturday was pretty low key day.  Snow White's house (in south kitsap) is for sale and they had an open house so we took advantage of this opportunity to walk through it.
Pretty cool place that I could never ever afford :)

Then we came home and did some science experiments.
Clifton got a kids encyclopedia for Christmas and is loving it.  It makes us talk about a lot of things and I bust out my old teaching activities to answer a lot of his questions.  Books are wonderful!

Fun pictures from the week...
 Yes they cuddle all the time,  I get jealous not going to lie.
 Washing the linens means jumping on the bed!
 Someone approves of spaghetti!
We had a couple nice days and we got to play outside.  Bubbles!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment