Menu

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Bake Sale

Updates on Clifton -
Started Late Start Art and LOVES it!

Updates on McKay -
Likes to tell us what she would do if she was mom.  If I was mom "I would say that a lot nicer", "wouldn't have to clean up", "wouldn't have to go to bed", etc...

Updates on Stanley -
Loves to eat off of my plate.
Everyday he starts in his chair and ends up in my lap eating my food, even if its the same that he has :)
Oh and he is a cool dude.


Monday I was still in Boston but I got home Tuesday afternoon and was so excited to see my kiddos again.  Plus the sun was shinning!
Since the sun was shinning we decided to play on the trampoline with a sprinkler underneath.  This was my kids first time experiencing this.  And LOVED it!
I love simple joys like this.
Then we spent the evening playing at the park!
Yes it was hot outside and yes Stanley still insisted on wearing a hat :)

Wednesday we spent our morning on the bay exploring.
Love Washington's blue and green beauty!
Then we spent another evening at the park.
I love how much more active we are when the sun is shining.

Thursday was our friend, Evan's birthday.  We got to take him out for ice cream and playing at another park to celebrate.
 We sure love Evan!

Daddy finally came home and we couldn't get enough hugs in.

Friday we spent all day baking for a bake sale.  McKay has been wanting to do one forever and this weekend happened to be open and sunny.
Yummy treats are ready!

Saturday we had a Bake sale with our friends.
 Got up and went right to work making signs.
Bunch of cuties!
 McKay's first customers!  We love the Whites they are the best of friends.
And I just love our neighborhood.  We had so many people come and the girls sold out and made a little over 50$.  Such a fun morning with friends and great neighbors.

The rest of the day we cheered on the Sounders and playing outside in the sunshine.
 Cute skater boy.
Playing ball.

Sunday was a wonderful day.
We all enjoyed church and the kids did so well.  They even enjoyed each other and it didn't end in screaming.
Then we made dinner together (don't worry he has a plastic knife but he sure felt cool).
Danced the evening away to classical music.
Love my family so much!
And made pudding pops.
Today was simply perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment