Menu

Thursday, February 15, 2018

Updates on Clifton -
Struggles with finding things to do that aren't with Alex or I.  We love playing with him but we can't all the time and it's only going to get harder when the baby gets here.  Hoping this is a phase too and he can learn how to entertain himself when needed.

Updates on McKay -
Loves her hip hop class!  So we officially signed her up and her first recital will be in June!

Updates on Stanley -
I have noticed that between PTA, callings, working out, and life I don't give Stanley a ton of attention.  I am thinking this is why he has been so naughty lately.  So I am going to try and do more things with Stanley instead of telling him to wait or when I'm done (but I am never done with everything).  I need to make more time for him and this is the only time it will be him and I.  Here's hoping his naughtiness improves and we make good memories together.  This week has already improved with him.

We got caught by both people we heart attacked this year so I'm ok to share.
For FHE we wrote out our hearts and McKay and Clifton are getting old enough to not need our help. This was my favorite heart of them all from McKay.  "You're good at kisses"  Haha cute!

It was a great week for Washington.  Cold but sunshine!!!
 This boy is meant to be free and in the wild!
 Finally trying out Clifton's sling rockets he got at Christmas.
My favorite hiking buddy.

We spent all the free time we had finishing up our half bathroom and I am in love.
 The before... gah it was sooooo ugly!
After!  I use to make sure that door was always shut now I find myself telling the kids it is pretty now so leave the door open after you are done.  

Friday was spirit day at school.  Dress as your favorite book character.  I helped at the assembly that morning and popcorn that afternoon so I dressed up too.
 Ballet Cat - she's my spirit animal!
 Fancy Nancy - no better fit for that girl.
Dog Man.

Saturday we got up and got to work finishing up our master bathroom.  
I had a great helper.  We worked for a few hours and then decided to get outside and enjoy the weather.

We went out adventuring which is my favorite thing to do and I feel we haven't got to do it as much with all that's going on.  So my heart was extra happy.
 I heard a rumor last summer that there was a waterfall trail in Bremerton.  I have been meaning to go find it, so we finally did.  It took some hunting to figure out where it was but as soon as we got there and had lots of people to ask which trail to take, we found it.  And it didn't disappoint!  We will be going back again.  I don't miss many things from growing up in Portland but I do miss the many great waterfall/view hikes we had close by, so I was beyond happy to find a waterfall close by.

Then Alex and I got to escape away with friends to try out Fujiyama's Japanese steak house. It was a lot of fun I have never been to a restaurant like that and the food was good!
Nice!

Sunday after church we spent the afternoon putting together Valentine's.
McKay's cute butterflies.
Clifton's emoji cards and his Valentine's box.
He loved how it turned out.

Other fun things from the week...
Found Stanley asleep like this at nap time!  Haha that can't be comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment