Menu

Friday, February 2, 2018

Updates on Clifton -
He found our old journal between him and I and insisted we start writing back and forth to each other.  I am so glad he found it and wanted to start back up again.  I love having a cute note on my pillow every night!

Updates on McKay -
I signed her up for Hip Hop next Friday will be her first class and she has told everyone she has meet or anyone who will listen and is counting down the days.

Updates on Stanley -
Got a little cold and has been wheezy all week.  We had to take him in and get more medicine for his inhaler.  So sad to have that back out again.

This was a hard week for me.  I had a lot of migraines, things to get done, and the kids seemed grouchier than normal.
FHE ended with a 10 minute sit still and be quiet punishment :/

We said goodbye to Clifton's basketball season.  It has been such a good season and he has grown so much.  We were blessed with a great team and amazing coaches.
Sad for it to end!

Wednesday McKay snuck into the PTA office to have lunch with me.
She saw my car sitting outside before heading to lunch and asked her teacher if she could see if I was here.  It was a nice surprise! 

Stanley and I trying to stay sane with all this rainy weather.

Lots of dice playing...
McKay rolled 5 sixes dice and a five in one roll!  Say what?!? Yep she won that game.

Saturday McKay had a play date and it got very exciting when the power went out.
 The girls played with legos.
 Stanley and I cuddled in bed and watched Clifton and Dad play.
The boys played foosball.

Then Alex and I got to work.
 Alex had to repair a lot of holes in the wall that happened because I got a little too aggressive with the wall paper and he got texture on the wall.  Walls are ready for paint!
I went to work sanding the trim in the bathroom.  We are going to test out painting the old trim and see if we like it.  Thus far I love how much nicer it looks sanded.  And it was a satisfying project!  I can't wait to have this bathroom finished. It will be the first fully remodeled room in our house.  We've done stuff here and there but nothing complete like this.  

We then snuck out without the kids for a little dinner.  
A much needed escape away.  Alex planned it and was a smart man, he finally got me some pork fried rice (I have been wanting some for like 15 weeks now but I was trying to avoid getting fat, but it was soooooo good).

Then that night McKay and I headed to a friends birthday party at a gymnastics center.
Such a fun night with friends.

Sunday bakeday we made some Valentines goodies.  And they were good!

No comments:

Post a Comment