Menu

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Updates on Clifton -
Sure think he is a cool dude.  He wanted to do his own hair and I decided to allow him.  Mohawk was his choice.  Silly boy!

Updates on McKay -
Has been very helpful lately and asking to help clean the dishes.  She tells me that she loves to clean. Alright little lady you can take on more cleaning ;)

Updates on Stanley -
Oh this boy!  He must be feeling my exhaustion and thinking that means it's time to get a way with a lot more.  His brother did his own hair for school and left the gel open.  A couple minutes later Stanley comes out of the bathroom and says "Look Mom!"
Into the shower he went.

Monday night was my last competitive soccer game for about a year.  Thank goodness I make cute babies.
And it is time.  It is very frustrating to not be able to keep up and play the way I want to.  But I will miss it very much.

This week was another week full of meetings and things to get done but I very much enjoyed the times we just got to be together and play.
 Stanley and I took a rainy walk and loved every minute of it.
Pizza night with my cute helper.

Thursday nights have been crazy again with coed volleyball starting up.
It was a huge turn out.  Lots of youth and lots of fun.  I wish we had things like this when I was growing up.  I am glad that the youth get to have this and to be apart of it.

Friday morning was Donuts for Dad!
Aren't they cute!  (Clifton didn't want to take a picture)  Another successful PTA event, it was crazy and stressful, but it happened and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves.

Friday McKay had her first hip hop class and there couldn't be a better fit!

She was so excited and enjoyed it very much.

Saturday the kids and I were busy with two birthday party fun.
We love our friends.

While Alex stayed home and painted the walls.
Then I got to help him finish putting up the accent wall.  Which was a huge hurdle, but we got it up and we LOVE it.  Now to hope it doesn't fall down.

Church can be hard.  Church bench -1.  Stanley - 0.
Poor guy fell backwards and hit his head on the bench infant of him.

Super bowl Sunday was spent making football cookies and watching the game.

More fun from the week...
People claim the twos are terrible but I would say they got nothing on three's.  As we are waiting (forever) at the pharmacy I said the medicine was for Stanley Peterson.  And Stanley said, "Stanley Peterson?" Clifton said "Yep you are Stanley Peterson." Which lead to this.... "I don't want to be Stanley Peterson!"  
This is how I get back at him for all his crazy tantrums ;)  But really he hates waking up from nap time and would sleep all afternoon and not sleep at night time if I let him.  It's a process to wake him up everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment