Menu

Thursday, January 25, 2018

January Christmas

Updates on Clifton -
Lost his other front tooth!  I couldn't be happier, now he doesn't look so hilly billy.  But since he doesn't smile for me these days this is what I get instead.  Silly boy!

Updates on McKay -
Is getting really good at reading and enjoys reading stories to me.  It's a nice change to be read to.

Updates on Stanley -
Is at a very hard phase for me.  He must be testing me or something but hopefully we can get through this phase without me losing my mind.  His cuteness helps!

Monday there was no school so we went out to play at the Pacific Science Museum.  A beautiful day to ride the ferry to Seattle.
I love Washington and January has been very nice to us this year.
Always a fun time at the science museum.  I hate how exhausted I am these days but so happy I spent my energy on taking them out for fun.

Alex had to work that day but the kids wanted me to ask Dad if he could make this K'Nex ferris wheel.
 I laughed at them and said no he can't.  I sent a picture joking that the kids expect him to make this for them.
Little did I know he would spend his night making a much smaller version for them.  They were over the moon when they woke up the next day and saw it.  Yep he's a good father!

This week was full of PTA stuff, basketball, and volleyball.  But I got to squeeze in time to help in McKay's class.
With spending so much time doing PTA stuff I don't get to help out in class as much as I would like but happy to help out when I can.

Thursday was one of my favorite lady, Misty's birthday.  So we went out to lunch with another favorite of mine, Trissa.
It was such a nice afternoon chatting and eating way too much delicious food.

Friday was pajama day at school.  A very anticipated day.
We took the kids out of school early and headed to Portland for a late Christmas get together.
 We met my brother's family at a fun hotel and played.
 The pool was way too cold for me so the hot tub was were it was at.
 These two were way too excited to sleep on a hide-a-bed.
And this guy felt extra special to be able to sleep with mom and dad.  Now if only he didn't kick me all night long.  That boy never stops moving, even in his sleep.

The next day we got together for a lunch, presents, and games with the Stanley klan.  Then on our way home we got to visit Grandpa Shill.
Although we woke him from his nap he seemed happy to see us.

No comments:

Post a Comment