Menu

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Updates on Clifton -
He has been learning about informative writing at school and has gotten very excited about writing.  He spent a lot of time writing books this week.  His first was about Clint Dempsey.  He put a lot of effort into it and I learned some stuff from his book.  Super cute to see him excited about this.

Updates on McKay -
Complained that she slept on her neck wrong while camping last weekend and has been complaining about the pain for most of the week.  I had a hard time telling if she was hamming it up or if it was really bad.  Luckily after lots of icy hot, massages, and heat pads she started feeling better.

Updates on Stanley -
Loves to tell me and others when things don't go his way that, "You're mean!"  Yep not my favorite thing he does.
He loves his Jade friend.  He was so sweet and when we walked by flowers he asked me if we could get them for Jade.  Cuties!  

For FHE we worked on understanding and memorizing the 7th article of faith for Clifton's Faith in God and McKay was given a challenge from her church teachers to do so.
 They had it down by the end of the night.  Fun way to memorize it!
Then s'mores for all their hard work.

Another week of great weather.  We loved getting out and about.
 Discovering new parks with friends.
Catching frogs in our backyard.
 Water balloon fun.
And sprinkler fun.  I just love summer weather and the simple fun that we can have in it.

Stanley finished Pee Wee Soccer!
And so did I ;). We both had a lot of fun.  We had a fun group of kids and I got to coach with some of my favorite ladies.  But I do think my body is ready to have a break from coaching.
GOAL!

Friday Clifton got an award at school.
He was happily surprised to get another award, I even got him to smile!  So proud of him.

Friday night Alex headed out to another campout for the upcoming Camp Heleman.  So just the kids and I that night and Saturday morning.  I wanted to do the Seagull Splat race as a family but couldn't get myself to do it without Alex and super pregnant.  So I just ended up taking the kids to the Kids Splat.
I didn't get my workout in but the kids had a blast.  We then walked around the festival going on around the bay.
Foot ferry ride.
Stem fun
 First time my kids have tried Dippin Dots.
 Sea creatures
We had a lot of fun exploring.

Then we bought a fun new toy from a friend.
Little do these guys know this is Mom's toy!  I am sooooo excited!

Alex came home and we were able to spend the evening with friends.
Such a fun night!  Crazy kiddos.

Other fun things from the week...
We have reached that point in my pregnancy where Alex's wardrobe has now become mine.  Sorry Alex ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment