Menu

Friday, July 27, 2018

Updates on Clifton -
Was nominated Floss King at camp!  Yep he is a pretty good flosser and isn't afraid to show it off.  He makes me laugh.

Updates on McKay -
Had a dentist appointment and her teeth are looking clean and good.  Has two teeth growing in from behind her baby teeth on the bottom, but the dentist isn't nervous because her spacing is great and it should just fill in as soon as she loses those teeth.  However she has my over bite.

Updates on Stanley -
Cried everyday I picked him up for camp, not when I dropped him off.  I guess he was having too much fun to come home with me.  I am so glad he had a blast but I was a little sad he wasn't ready to come home with me when I got there.

Monday was a big day! I signed all the kids up for Dinosaur Camp this year.  They have been counting down the days.
It felt weird dropping all of them off but they all were so ready to have some fun.
I also didn't mind being able to spoil myself and little and have some girl time.

Cooling off in the sprinkler under the trampoline.
Loving this summer weather.

They loved going to camp everyday and I loved them doing fun things and getting their energy out without wearing myself out.  Great timing for sure.
Tuesday was cub scouts we learned about ways we can conserve water and then helped our leader water her grass ;). Fun day!  They slept so well that night.

Wednesday the kids played in our friends pool while we put together coaches bags and folders for this years soccer season.
My kids need to be in the water more.  They all make me nervous especially Stanley!  We need to sign them up for some swim lessons.  Another fun day with a great nights sleep.

Friday was the last day of camp and they sure enjoyed it.
They are already talking about next year.  I am so glad I signed them up and with friends!  They had such a great week which is great for them since I am running out of energy and patience.

Celebrating the last day with ice cream and park play date after.
Silly bunch.

Since they had camp in the morning all week we have been enjoying evening walks together.
 Even getting Alex to join us which makes it even more fun.
 The kids favorite walk is the one to the park.  We seem to enjoy playing at the park too.
We even got friends to join us in one of our walks.
We reached 50 miles this week!  And I couldn't be more proud.  This has been a fun challenge and we are on our way to reaching our goal.

This week sure wiped my kids out and I loved it.
Stanley has never played so hard in his life :)

Saturday morning we really didn't have plans until a friend invited me over for a little brunch.  Little did I know it was to celebrate baby coming soon.
I was so surprised and overwhelmed by the love and support of my friends around me.  I seriously am not sure how I got so blessed with amazing friends in my life but I am insanely grateful for them. A wonderful morning with some of the best women I know.

Other fun from this week...
When you have a friend who is always up to date with the cool things going on in the world she pushes you to do those things.  We had a blast being silly and giving the Keke challenge a try.  I am pretty sure my kids out danced me and I am pretty happy about that.  Although I am very ready to have my body back and hopefully bust some real moves again.

No comments:

Post a Comment