Menu

Sunday, January 26, 2020

Updates on Clifton -
I love reading the writings he brings home form school.  He is such a smart and good boy.

Updates on McKay -
Sick, sick and sick!  This girl has had a fever on and off and then a cough.  Turns out she had pneumonia!  Poor thing, however she handled it pretty well and was pretty content if she had medicine.

Updates on Stanley -
Loves to crack eggs for me.  If he sees me doing it he insists on helping.


Updates in Hazen -
Words he has added to his vocabulary - bus and Choo Choo (train).
Not sleeping through the night and getting up even more than normal!  But he sure is cuddly

Monday night we worked on drawing Lehi's dream as we listened to the scriptures.
Pretty good drawings.

We spent a lot of time at home this week because of sickness so we came up with lots of things to do to stay busy.
Pipe cleaner fun.
Trying out Mom's new work out toys.
Decorating for Valentines day.
Playing with slime, Hazen was not a fan. Haha!

Saturday McKay was feeling better so we went out to have some fun.  Legoland Discovery Center.
We had lot of fun but I think its a one time thing.  It cost a lot and though it was fun I don't think it was worth the cost.  

Sunday bakeday!  We made homemade mints.  My mom didn't bake a lot but I do remember taking these with her.

Other things from the week...
I was very hopeful this move would bring our family closer together and I have seen that it has.  The kids relationships have become closer and actually want to spend time with each other.  Now they still fight but they actually want to play together.  Makes me very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment