Menu

Friday, January 31, 2020

Updates on Clifton -
Hr asked me to cut his hair and I just went to a RS activity where they showed us how to fade and do a cut.  So I gave it a go.  It definitely isn't perfect but pretty good.

Updates on McKay -
Still trying to fight the pneumonia and took a couple days off to just rest because she was up coughing.

Updates on Stanley -
Being the same old Stanley, crazy, fun, and loud.

Updates on Hazen -
He loves to hang/swing from my treadmill and now Alex showed him it moves and he loves to play on it (with supervision).
Silly boy!

Monday the kids had the day off from school so we got out and explored.
Fort Worth Science and History museum.  It was pretty much empty and we loved it.  Lots to see and do.

Then when we were finished we were right next to the Fort Worth Stock Show, so we decicded to look around for a little.
And we found the cutest babies.

We spent a lot of time at home this week.  McKay needed more rest to get feeling back to normal and Clifton was sick as well.
Yoga.  I love my workout buddies and so happy McKay joined in.  She is not a very physical and active girl but she wanted to join me and did pretty well at following a long.
Hazen loves to jump on my or lay on my whenever my workout takes me to the floor.

I was also productive this week.  I tried a new recipe and made healthy fried chicken and waffles (waffles weren't healthy) trying to be southern.
Everyone liked it.
And we got a new bed!  Finally a king.
More space feels nice!
And decorated another blank wall.
I love how it turned out and am excited to add more pictures to our adventure wall.

Friday night we went out with some new friends to go bowling and dinner.  We got to talking about dirt bikes and four wheelers and they invited us out to go with them the next day.
The boys were in heaven, especially Stanley.
 We gladly excepted!  Any chance I have to get dirty I am on board.  it was so much fun and so nice to get to know them better.  A great day!

Sunday bakeday.  Brownie donuts!

Saturday night at soccer I hurt myself pretty good and had a hard time walking on my foot for a day but luckily its feeling much better just bruised.

No comments:

Post a Comment