Menu

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Updates on Clifton -


Updates on McKay -
I can tell she is very in touch with how others are feeling lately.  She'll say things like, "are we making you upset mom?"  "do you need us to give you space?" would it be helpful?".   And being very grateful and making sure to say her thank you's.   She sure is going up!

Updates on Stanley -
I have been struggling with him lately and made a vow to spend more time with just him.  Which lead to him setting up a game for us to play while I did the dishes.  When I sat down to play with him he started finding matches and somehow they were all next to each other and he won.  He was very proud of himself.
Well played Stanley, well played!

Updates on Hazen -
So very attached to his mama.  All he wants is his mama to be with him and would prefer to snuggle all day.
I just love him!  But it's so sad that he cries now when I drop him off at childcare at the gym or I leave the room.

Monday I got to lead a song at MixxedFit.  Oh man it was so fun!

Wednesday night Alex and McKay went to our ward Daddy Daughter dance.
And had a great night!

Friday I got to help at the kids fun run.
I love being able to be involved at the kids school.

Friday night is soccer night.  While Clifton plays soccer we enjoy the sunshine.
Just making wishes.
Stanley apparently thinks you make a wish, pull out the wishes, and Jesus will make it happen.  Silly boy!

I sent the video to Alex who was home with McKay.  And somehow my wish came true when I got home.
I love my silly kids so much!

Stanley has been counting down the days for T-ball.
He had an awesome day!  I was very impressed by the coach.  He had a big team of 5 year olds and set up stations and had dads help run the stations.
We ended a fun Saturday with Clifton's and Alex and our soccer game.

Sunday Sounder MLS season started!
And a win to start the season!  GO SOUNDERS!

Sunday bakeday.
We tried air fryer glazed donuts.  I didn't have a small circle for the middle but did have two hearts cutters so went with that and think they turned out cute.  McKay suggested we call them honuts.  Haha I quickly suggested we just keep it donuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment