Menu

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

I failed again at getting to this in time before I forgot updates for the week.  I really need to stay on top of it.  It's crazy how much you forget in a week.
Stanley did have a developmental screening.  I am worried about him and school this next year.  He seems to struggle with his fine motor and wanting to sit and work on it.  He also has a hard time in group settings, he does great one on one but with others he struggles with listening and keeping his hands to himself.  His screening went really well.  He cooperated and participated the whole time.  His fine motors are below were they should be but he does seem interested in coloring more these days so I am hopeful we can work on that.
And Hazen is so helpful. Haha!


Alex headed out of town again for work this time to Georgia.  We kept busy doing the regular things. But made sure throw in some fun things.
 Indoor play place on a rainy night.
Made an airport together before we watched Lego Masters.  Yep we could be the next competitors, ha!

Friday Clifton had his first soccer practice.  And what a beautiful day for it.
Saturday was his first game and he pulled out a hat trick.  Man do I enjoy watching him play.  He is a great team player, smart, and sure whistles hard.
Seems like a great team.  I should be a fun season.

Friday Alex was home!  And he had planned a fun game night with some friends.  The church was having a babysitting fundraiser at the church so we sent our kids there and played Jackbox.
It was a fun night!


This weekend I got certified to be a MixxedFit Instructor.
It was such a fun experience!  Felt like the old dance team days.  Meet lots of wonderful people and made a new friend that I will be going through this experience with.  I am s excited for this journey.  I still have a long road ahead before I am teaching my own class but very excited for the journey ahead.
How cute is my family!  I sure am lucky to have such awesome supporters on my side.

Sunday bakeday!
 I earned these calories after dancing for 8 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment