Menu

Monday, March 22, 2021

Updates on Clifton -

Soccer season has started again.  We are both very happy about it.  And happy to be back with his team from last year again. Yay for Saturday morning games and green grass.


Updates on McKay - 
She is baking, baking, baking.  And doing pretty good all by herself.  But its not good for my waistline ;)


Updates on Stanley -

This week was dress up week at school.  One day was dress for your future career.  I asked him what he wanted to be when he grows up and to my surprise he said "Pizza Guy".  I thought about giving him different ideas to choose from but decided to let him do him.  And he was thrilled to go to school all dressed up.  He's a super cute pizza guy!

Update on Hazen -

He is my dancing boy.  Oh and we just love it.  He hears a song he likes and he just has to move.  It is so cute.  He also like to have me record him dancing so he can watch the video after.  He loves robots so a song about robots is for sure to get him moving.


He is seriously so dang cute and keeps us all smiling.  And got some good moves.

Tuesday was Dr. Seuss's birthday so we did a couple activities.
Listened to the Oobleck book and then made oobleck.


And a Cat in the Hat craft.


Weather this week was pretty nice and spring is so close... So Hazen and I are starting to get out on walks more.

Saturday was national Oreo day so for Sunday bakeday we made air fried Oreos.
YUM!


There is videos going around about women being able to do something and men can't.  So I thought I would give it a try with Alex.  He had no idea what we were doing and was very suspicious.  He cracks me up, if he just gave it a try he would have fell on his face like all the other videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment