Menu

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Valentines 2021

Well I did not do well taking picture or keeping up to date and can't remember much about this week.

We stayed busy with the daily kindness activities.  We made love you videos for grandparents, sent cookies to friends far away, made valentines for friends far away, made valentines and treat bags for the local assisted living center, and treats for friends close by.

It was a cold week here and it was only going to get colder!  
I had to make sure to try and keep my succulents warm.  It's supposed to break records on how cold it gets here so we will see if they survive.
There was a huge crash just a couple minutes away from or house and a highway Alex takes or get to work back before Covid.  100+ pile up and multiple deaths.  Footage and pictures were horrible and heart breaking.  Definitely made me snuggle my loved ones a little more.  Life is short and so fragile!

Monday we had friends over to make love shacks. Always a fun tradition.
And yummy!

Class pictures this week.  Stanley's teacher sent this cute photo.  The kids shouted with joy when they heard they get to stand next to each other and take off their masks.  What sweet kids!

Date night with my Valentine!

Valentines Day!
My loves!  

I made the kids a book coping a children's book we have called The Way I Love You.  But out pictures of them and us in it and the different ways I love them.  Clifton surprised me later in the day with his own book for me.  I was not expecting it and it made me cry!  He is such a sweet boy!

Valetine's means lots of heart shaped yummy food!

We also woke up with some snow on the ground and very cold weather. 4 degree which is now officially the coldest Texas has even been.
We got outside a little and played but it was freezing especially cause the wind was blowing making it feel even colder.

No comments:

Post a Comment