Menu

Friday, December 8, 2023

Monday and Tuesday were Halloween dress up days!



 



Love this group of ladies and some gents that are willing to dress up and have fun with me.

Halloween fun.  Spooky dinner and time with friends.











My birthday week so I decided to change up my look.  And to my surprise my friend paid for my color and then my friend who does my hair did it for free.  It was SO very thoughtful and kind.

I love it!!!!

My birthday I was spoiled rotten...







Then that night Alex spoiled me.  He put together a dance party in our house.  Loved the couch and set the house up for a party.  I love my friends and so thankful to have people come celebrate with me,




Couldn't have asked for a better birthday.

Saturday I had a birthday Glow dance class.  McKay joined me!
Then while playing outside... Clifton threw a football at Stanelys face and knocked his loose tooth out.  Took like 10 minutes to find.
Then I got a special birthday present.  Sounders made it to the playoffs and they happen to play Dallas FC.  SO we get an extra game to go to!



Sadly we played horrible and lost.  Darn it!  Thankfully we get another chance to play them and move forward in the playoffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment