Menu

Thursday, December 28, 2023

Officially thanksgiving break!  Started off with work outs and getting my moms hair cut.  Now three generations of bobs.

Love having family join me at the gym!

Tuesday we went to Alley Cats to play.







Always fun to play at Alley Cats.

Then we had to go home and see if I have been passed up by McKay.  I know Cliftons passed me, but a couple people while we were out asked if she was taller than me.  I didn't think so, BUT she has.



Now two are taller than me!  Didn't think this would happen so soon.

Wednesday was a beautiful day for a hike.







We may have got a little lost and ended up hiking over 4 miles.  But they kids did great and it was a good day to get lost in the woods.

Thanksgiving day started with a workout - Blink indoor Turkey trot.  

Second year in a row I came in first place.  Not as fast as I'd like, but I still got it ;)

Dinner time!  I love that it's a simple dinner for us and that I didn't spend all day in the kitchen.


Simple but yet perfect.  

Love this crazy crew!

Started another day with a workout with these lovelies.
Then got our toes done and ready for our trip!
Thanksgiving is over which means now is the time we can decorate for Christmas.







Beginning to look like Christmas around here!

Saturday we got to go to a BYU vs TCU volleyball game.  It was a lot of fun and close games.





Totally would go again to a game.

Celebrated Treasures birthday!  She's 7.  Just love her sassy, lazy, and moody ways.  She's a great pet.

Finally got to play some soccer again.  For some reason there isn't enough interest or teams playing at blue Sky anymore.  We have missed it.  It was just an open play but we had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment