Menu

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Trick or Treat!

Updates on Clifton -
Well I do not want to jinx it so I won't say too much, but Clifton's sleep is getting better and more consistent!  Nursery this Sunday was better thanks to the wonderful nursery leaders.  The first hour Alex stayed in with him and could not escape without Clifton screaming.  After I finished conducting Primary I tried to take him in and they were eating a snack.   I was able to sneak out.  After a little he asked for us but the nursery leaders kept him happy for the rest of the hour.  So we are getting closer!

Monday was Halloween!

Clifton refused to wear his tool belt and hat so we pulled out his costume from last year (Tigger).  He was too tall for it so we cut off the feet of the costume.  It looked a little silly but he really liked being a Tiger and would even wear the hood.

 Clifton's friend Evan came with us. They sure love each other.  They are roaring in this picture.  Evan was being so silly and every time Clifton was not looking he would try and sneak some candy out of Clifton's bucket.

We set out early just to go to some friends' and neighbors' houses, but Clifton really got the idea of knocking and getting treats.  So we continued for a little while longer; until I could not walk anymore.  He was super cute.  He would go up and knock on the door and with guidance ask for a treat. Later we went home to hand out candy.  I thought Clifton would really enjoy answering the door, which he did, but as soon as I would hand out candy to our visitors, he would shout "No!"  I tried to have him hand out candy but he would take the candy and run.  Silly boy!

 This week we did an art project to make a sign using hand prints that read "Give Thanks."  I traced Clifton's hands and let him color them in/scribble.  Alex was trying to show him it was not scary to trace his hand.  For some reason Clifton did not want to do it.  But we eventually got one traced.

This is how it turned out.  Nothing spectacular but cute.

Thursday was my birthday and I felt very loved with all the birthday wishes I received.  Alex spoiled me and asked to work from home that day.  He woke up with Clifton so I could sleep in, he made me my favorite breakfast, and helped with Clifton all day.  Later he took me out to Olive Garden (yummy)!  It was a lovely day.

Saturday we decided we really had nothing going on and it would be fun to visit with Alex's parents.  So we took a little day trip over to McCleary to visit.  It was real nice to see them.

Clifton loves being around and playing with his Grandpa and Grandma P.  Grandma would not let us take a picture of her with Clifton so we had to sneak a few in of her playing with him.

Here is a cute one of Grandpa and Clifton drinking some water and watching some football.

I love this picture.  Three important boys in my life working together to try and take off a tire.  In the end we all just stood around and watched Alex work:) 

33 Weeks!  Getting there.  It is weird how different I am carrying this baby than the way I carried Clifton.  This baby is insanely low and I am bigger this time around.  I swear I was this big within weeks of having Clifton.
We had another appointment with the doctor.  Everything is going well.  The baby's heart beat is nice and strong and she/he is moving like crazy.  We did find out something interesting. Our doctor does not believe in checking how dilated I am until I am in labor.  Which means no check at 36 weeks and no checks every week after.  Which I am fine with not having to be checked, but I think I will be a little curious to know if I am dilated or not.  But I guess it really does not matter until I am in labor because I could be dilated at 1 or 2 for months and it would mean nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment