Menu

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Snowed in!

Updates on Clifton - 
We are working on his numbers and colors.  He is doing well at repeating the names and numbers!  He is even starting to match colors.




Sunday he walked into nursery all by himself and did not cry, but about 5 -10 minutes later he was screaming.  But I will take it - more progress.  He will get there eventually:)  I hope!

Clifton continues to make us giggle.  He insisted he wear McKay's bow one day and so I put it on.  He would have worn it all day.

Updates on McKay -
She is getting so strong.  She holds her head up a lot and kicks and punches like crazy!  Now I remember why I was so ready for her to come out!  We are loving her so much.

For FHE Monday we made finger puppets for Clifton to play with! 

It was a lot of fun.  Alex beat me again at being more creative.  He made the lion and it is way good!

For dessert we had fudgesicles.  We undressed Clifton down to his diaper and let him go to town with his.  Fun times:)

The rest of the week it snowed! Alex was home almost the whole week because they closed down his work due to snow!  It was nice to have him home.
Playing in the snow.

Thursday we got hit with freezing rain so we had about 2 inches of ice on top of the snow!
Not a productive week but it sure was a lot of fun being trapped at home with my little family!

No comments:

Post a Comment