Menu

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Exploring Fall

Updates on Clifton -
He is really struggling with eating again:/  Even things he asks for or wants he just doesn't eat.  He takes a bite and holds it in his mouth.  We are trying to figure this stage out and make sure he gets some nutrients in him.
Clifton has been doing great at swimming lessons!  I am so very proud of him and doing things he is afraid of and growing.

Update on McKay -
She is a silly girl.  She loves to say her prayers.  She is so stinking cute when she prays.  It seriously melts my heart.

For FHE activity we ventured out in Banner Forest, one place Alex goes biking.  The kids LOVED it!
 Huge leaves!

For preschool we also went out on an adventure next to the golf course.  They love adventuring, splashing in puddles, and getting dirty.
Cuties:)

This week we had a lot of dressing up.  I guess we are getting ready for Halloween.
 Yep Iron Man in his underwear:)
Batman Woody!

We had fun just being together this week!
I love my silly family:)

This weekend was General Conference.  We spent Sunday at Grandma and Grandpa Peterson's house. We had a blast playing with family and listening to conference.
They even celebrated my birthday early and got me some cool Sounders gear and Zumba videos.  I feel very loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment