Menu

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Last of Soccer

Updates on Clifton -
He is throwing up often, like at least once a week.  He has no fever and after he throws up he is fine.  I am worried his acid reflux is coming back or something.  It is starting to worry me.  He has always had a sensitive tummy but I feel like it is worse lately:(

Updates on McKay -
I know I am super late but she is finally not using a bottle at all:)  She would use it before bed but I finally took it away.  It took a few hard nights but but we have moved on!
Her new favorite saying is "leave me alone!"

This week in swimming Clifton had a rough day and then a really really good day.  I have such a hard time knowing whether I should continue with swimming or not.  I want him to learn to face fears and to get better, but I don't want to make him hate it:/
However he is loving tumbling!  And even practices the things he learns at home.  It is super cute:)

We had a blast at preschool this week.  We had a pirate theme and they LOVED it.
I love being able to be a stay at home mother and do preschool with my son and his friends!

Later we heard the garbage truck so all the kids ran to the door and opened it.  I was getting something to drink when I walked outside to see that they brought down their chairs and were waiting for the garbage truck.
They are so silly!

Thursday was Clifton's last soccer practice/game of the season.
The Green Team!  I had a great bunch of kiddos:)
I have been so very proud of Clifton.  He was not the best out there and half the time he was just running around the field.  But he went out there every week played and had fun.  We will both miss Thursday soccer night.  Can't wait for next year:)
 Pretty soon she will be playing too:)

Friday night we went to see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2.  The kids really liked it.  They sat the whole time, it must have been good:)
They enjoyed playing arcade games at the movie theater too.

Another great week at the Peterson's!

1 comment:

  1. Great soccer pictures! (The ones she took last year were pretty terrible.)

    ReplyDelete