Menu

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Halloween Fun

Updates on Clifton -
He is struggling with having quiet alone time.  He has never had a hard time entertaining himself but when McKay is napping it is such a struggle to get him too play without me.  It is like torture for him.  Not sure how to make it better.  But I need time away from Clifton, not a lot of time but he needs time alone too.

Updates on McKay-
I said last week that she likes to be called "Princess Girl".  Well that is all she wants to be called now. If someone asks her what her name, she will say "Princess Girl".  It is really cute!
She also says everything is "cute".  It makes me laugh.  Everything is cute, everything.  She is so silly.  I have noticed that I say things are cute all the time so I am sure she got it from me:)

For FHE activity this week we carved our pumpkins.
 
I love holidays!  Always so many fun things to do.

Thursday we went to Miracle Ranch to enjoy some Halloween activities.
Tractor ride, animals, hay maze, roasting marshmallows, and having so much fun!

Friday we went to the Y halloween party.
 Busted last year costumes out.  They are so stinking cute!
Another fun night!

Saturday we went to the Spooky Train halloween party.  It was so crazy crowded this year that we decided not to wait in line to do the train but still had fun getting dressed up, playing games, and collecting candy.
 We got some dress up clothes out for that nights fun.  Buzz and Woody!

Alex's sister sent the kids Sounders gear this week.  And I love it so so much!  I appreciate her doing that for us.  So we got all dressed up to match so we could cheer on the Sounders.  We love those Sounders:)
Another great week at the Peterson's!

No comments:

Post a Comment